Weedlaser: A sensorbased solution for sustainable and robotised weed control.
What can it do?
- Recognizes crops and weed
- Decides on the weed control method
- Remembers the position of the weeds
The weed laser can do much more. Click on the project poster at the top of the page for more information.
The project offers a solution that combines the use of smart sensors, robots, drones and artificial intelligence to control weeds in a labor efficient way without the use of pesticides.
Project partner is company ICTCI, consisting of the following project partners:
- Gert Maneschijn - Maneschijn ICT
- Rene Bultje - ICTCI
- Ben van der Veen - Disruptive Solutions
- Jac Kersing - The-Box-Development
- Alfred Velthuis - Velthuis ICT
- Leks Bolderdijk - Bolderdijk Dronediensten (ABdrone)
lees verder: nieuws